Recently I have returned from 5 days in Port Douglas. I am burned and tired. I had fun. Things I did:
- Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef (to 12m – my first dives)
- White water rafting
- Swimming in a freshwater stream at Mossman Gorge
- Bushwalking in the rainforest, when it was raining
- Boating on the Daintree River, where we saw a few crocodiles, as well as plenty of birds and bats.
- Drove to Cape Tribulation
- Gained 4kg from great food and wine
- Learned why I shouldn’t drink the water.
When I eventually get off my (now fatter) ass, I will put the photos up.